HOW TO INSTALL YOUR OWN SAS HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
1. Go to a secondhand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 jump boots.
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine.
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.
4. Splash a little watered down rusty red paint on the front porch making it look like the trail is leading away from the house.
5. Leave a note on your door that reads:
The remainder of Sabre Squad went to the BX for more ammo and beer. We will be back in an hour for the Live Op. Don't mess with the pit bulls; they attacked the postman this morning and nicked him up a might. I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of them in the bunkhouse.
Best to just wait outside until we get back."
Lt. Col (Retired)
22nd [SAS] Elite Virtual Regiment