Hi all! Long time no see, eh? :laugh:
Anyways, have you heard about the new game in battlefield-series? This video explains the story and shows some action:
The estimated release date is around august-october and i will definitely buy it as soon as it comes out. I'm not even sure can my computer play it, but i'm getting a new one around christmas. Is anyone of you going to buy this game? I know it isn't a very "tactical" game, more like a shooter action, but it has an advanced squad-system compared to BF2. (http://bf2142.com/content/Squads)
Here are some of it's features:
* Two Game Modes: Conquest and Titan
* 4 Classes of soldiers
* 40 Unlocks
o Different abilities that allow you to customize your solider.
* 43 Ranks
* More than 115 Awards
* Players can collect Dog Tags from victims.
* Sniper-rifles have two levels of zoom
* Commander mode, allows a player to help his team with different assets
o Winning commander of a round gets double the points
o Losing commander of a round gets his points cut in half
* Buddy list. Allows you to see if and where your added buddies are playing.
* New feature for Squads, Network Battlefield.
* Active Defence for ground assault vehicles.
So, what do you think?