After you unpack the download:
1. Make a copy of your RvS 1.6 and save it somewhere outside of your RedStormEntertainment folder. Perhaps the My Documents folder, so you don't misplace it.
2. Install 2.0 to your RedStorm Folder NOT to the RavenShield folder. A program like 7 zip works great. You can download 7 zip for free. Apparently winzip won't unpack this for us.
3. Edit the name of your old RvS desktop icon to reflect that it's now RavenShield 2.0
4. Go to the location of your copy of RvS 1.6 from step 1 and create a desktop shortcut for that exe file and call it RavenShield 1.6 so you can still play 1.6 when you want to
5. Copy your old user ini file from your RavenShield >system>Save folder inside the RvS 1.6 and copy it to your RavenShield>System>Saved folder of the 2.0 install so you get your user info, settings, and key binds just the way you had them.
6. Enjoy both 1.6 and 2.0 whenever you want.
Lt. Col (Retired)
22nd [SAS] Elite Virtual Regiment