So, I have recently bought GTA 5 on PC, which I owned for the ps3 1.5 years ago.
It is the same game as before and I still have a character Lvl 50+ and are still quite bored with the online community inside...
I am just not interested in driving around + causing havoc.
I like to drive around listening to music in my cars/on my bikes and "roleplay" my character's life as a hotshot business woman / occasional professional gangster and am looking for people to play together on a casual level.
I see you want to own that game on the steam page - ring me up as soon as you do, please.
For those who don't know me and are looking for a play buddy:
I am quite the reliable, but not so serious playmate. Meaning: I do play a lot, steal cars, sell them, do small objectives and try to level up. I do missions, but only those I like (I don't do PVP missions!)
I like playing in a group, I like to finish missions, but the "playing together", the "fun", the group action always comes first for me.
- You wanna start anew? Count me in.
- You wanna level up with me? Fine, I'm in.
- You wanna hunt objectives? I'm in.
- You want to drive around, enjoy the scenery and do nothing serious? Send me the invite.
- You wanna drive around killing everybody? Maybe for a couple of minutes or if I had a bad day, but I'm not *really* into that.
So - add me on steam if this old Co-Op player's profile appeals to you:
There is only one Ninja